The content of this blog, including my art and worksheets, are copyright protected. I do give permission to reproduce for personal and classroom uses a reasonable, limited amount of my content. You do not need to contact me to ask for permission. All other use is forbidden. For more details see the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I am so looking forward to this year, and have been giving a lot of thought to the lessons and the adventures in art we will all be having. I am full of anticipation that we are going to have a great year. Keep coming back to this site and stay updated on our lessons. I will be posting lesson plans and skill builders every week. Let me know any concerns and interest that I can address.

(c)Adron Dozat